Do you have vintage molds laying around getting dusty?
Get them out and put them to use!!
Here are a few ideas:
- Mold rice, potatoes or couscous for a fancy touch
- Mold ice cream into a stylish dessert
- Make herbed butters and mold them for special dinners or buffets
- Make fancy ice cubes for punch
- Make fudgecicles
- Mold fancy soaps
- Mold candles
- Use them to hold small items in drawers
- Use them for your crafts
- Let your kids use them in the sandbox
- Make a wind chime
- Make interesting lighting
- Make a bell
- Make abstract art
- Make them part of a “Vintage Gift Basket” for a bridal shower
Just let your imagination fly!